All in one
FIX makes lashing and unfastening more efficient. Since the lashing cover consists of a single piece it is easy to apply. The cover shapes tightly over the cargo, supporting it from all directions. This also makes it easy to lash irregularly shaped goods. Lashing work is carried out at floor level, which reduces the risk for accidents. To undo the lashing, the lashing straps are released and FIX is simply drawn off the cargo and folded away.
Copes with high loads
FIX has been used for several years, and it has proved its advantages. The cover is gentle to the cargo even in difficult conditions since the lashing force is distributed evenly over entire cargo surface, not only with straps and corner protections as in traditional lashing methods. It does not slip off the goods as may happen with straps and corner protections. Thanks to being soft and easily formable, the cover does not damage the cargo.
Here a link to gallery.
• Easy and fast to use
• Soft and easily formable also in harsh cold weather
• High strength material with UV-protection
• Does not damage the cargo
• Protects against rain and dirt
• Makes corner protections unnecessary
• Low weight: a medium-sized cover weighs approximately 40 kg
• Long life time in difficult conditions
• Promotional material can be printed or sewed on.
• FIX RORO for cassettes, flats and bolsters, lengths adjusted for 20, 30, 40 and 45”.
• FIX STOW for stowing cargo against bulkheads etc.
• FIX CONT for stowing cargo in containers
Download users manual
Here a link to an old article, still valid except that the product name is FIX MARINE, not Wisa Fix or Walki Fix.